Participate in the Smart City Mission! #SmartCitySilvassa
Silvassa is a unique city and enjoys vast lush greens and natural beauty. We aspire to take this journey forward and transform Silvassa into a Smart City.
However, to do this we need your perspective in identifying areas that need improvement. So, creatively capture the issues of Silvassa in photographs. Be it photographs of areas that you want Silvassa Municipal Council to clean or deficiencies in Silvassa’s basic infrastructure that you experience and see on a day to day basis. A picture sometimes speaks much more than words and your photos will help us in identifying and solving these issues.
Submit your entries on our Facebook page and showcase the issues of Silvassa.
The best entries would be awarded. So don’t wait, Participate Now!
Format and Rules:
- Theme for the Photo: Photograph capturing Silvassa’s issues.
- To participate, like the Facebook Page (facebook.com/SmartCitySilvassa) and upload photos
- Top three entries will be given cash prizes
- The judging criteria would be the number of likes on the Photograph uploaded. The likes on the Photograph entries from fake / unauthentic facebook profiles would not be taken into consideration during evaluation. Decision of the administrator will be final.
- All the photos need to have a title or tagline.
- Only minor burning, dodging, and/ or colour correction is acceptable, as is cropping, High dynamic ranges (HDR) and stitched panoramas are NOT acceptable.
- The Photograph must NOT contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content.
- Your photos can be in any format (.jpeg, .png, .gef, etc.). Although we suggest it should be in universally accepted format.
- The Photograph, in its entirety, must be single work of original material taken by the contest entrant. By entering the contest, entrant represent, acknowledges, and warrants that the submitted photograph is an original work created solely by the entrant, that the photograph does not infringe on the copyrights, trademark, moral rights, rights of privacy/ publicity or intellectual property rights of any person and entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim, or interest in the photograph.
- Photograph submitted after deadline will not be accepted. A maximum of 3 Photographs can be submitted per participant.